All you need to know and more!
I successfully have created teams of people to operate schools and districts to best support stakeholders. I have created and implemented a game plan rooted (GoCycle Goal Setting System) in a continuous cycle of improvement in urban, suburban, and rural districts. I use this My wide range of successful urban, suburban, and rural experiences would be an asset to supporting you or any organization.
As a leader I have;
- Lead a district and teams during the pandemic, school shutdowns, and return to learn planning where students met growth targets on NWEA
- Implemented a goal-setting system rooted in professional learning communities as a superintendent
- Successfully worked with multiple associations to resolve concerns and establish a positive culture through such measures as contractual agreements.
- Successfully Passed a referendum during the pandemic.
- Lead a district to build their build balance reserve to operate for another five years (The year before they operated in a negative fund balance)
- Lead a school in Chicago from Level 3 (lowest) to Level 1 (highest) as a building level administrator
- Teacher leader in a school turnaround that double performance on ISAT in ELA
Contact us to see if you qualify!
We work with a low volume, high intensity client base.
Recent Professional Employment
|District Administrator (Superintendent)||2019-2021||Randall J1|
|Superintendent/Business Manager||2017-2019||C-I CUSD 249|
|Superintendent Intern||2016-2017||Plano CUSD 88|
|Assistant Principal||2011-2016||Chicago Public Schools|
|Literature/LA Teacher||2005-2011||Beach Park 3|
|National Louis University||2017-2018||Education Leadership||Ed.D|
|National Louis University||2015-2017||Education Leadership||Ed.S|
|Benedictine University||2007-2009||Education Leadership||M.Ed.|
|Western Illinois University||1999-2004||Elementary Education||B.Ed.|
- Board Member, Kenosha Human Development Services, Kenosha County, Wisconsin
- Volunteer, In and Out Club, Naperville, Illinois
- Board Member, WITS, Chicago, Illinois Committee Member,
- Volunteer, Urban Initiatives, Chicago, Illinois
- Board Member, Hyde Park Community Action Council, Hyde Park, Chicago, Illinois Volunteer,
- Volunteer, G.O.D. Food Pantry, Gilman, Illinois